MechScan is a white light 3D macro scanner, ideal for capturing small parts such as precision-machined parts, mouldings, archaeological artefacts, jewellery and coins. MechScan provides accurate scans with detailed resolution at high speeds.
Compact, Powerful and Automatic
- Configured for demanding industry applications, the scanner captures millions of measurements with minimal user interaction.
Easy to Transport and Setup
- Start scanning projects within minutes. The enclosed system is portable for easy travel and on-site work.
USB 3.0 high speed connection
- Take advantage of the simple USB 3.0 connectivity that permits a laptop or desktop computer to control the scanner.
- CAMERA RESOLUTION: 2.8 Megapixels
- SCANNING SOFTWARE: FlexScan3D
- ACQUISITION SPEED: 1-4 seconds
- FIELD OF VIEW (Diagonal): 30-110 mm
- FIELD OF VIEW (X-Y): 24 x 18 mm To 90 x 65 mm
- DEPTH OF FIELD: Min. 1/2 horizontal FOV
- Average points: 2.6 million
- Average polygons: 1.3 million
- Point to point distance: 0.011 mm to 0.045 mm
- ACCURACY: 0.001 mm to 0.01 mm
- CALIBRATION: User calibrated
- GEOMETRY FORMATS: PLY, STL, OBJ, ASC, FBX, 3D3
- SENSOR INTERFACE: USB 3 or FireWire 800
- COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS: Windows 7/8 64 bit, Quad-core
- Intel 2 GHz or better, 1x PCI Express or 2x USB plugs, 4 GB
- memory or greater, 512 MB video card, 500 GB free disk space or more